תחומי העניין המחקריים
Over 40 years experience in Materials Science and Materials Engineering, Mathematical modeling and simulation. Founded the Research Laboratory for Advanced Materials Investigations. Theoretical and experimental investigations on high-temperature processes. Development of new materials on the basis of mathematical modeling of physico-chemical and technological processes.
• Theoretical and experimental investigations on high-temperature processes.
• Development of new materials based on mathematical modeling of physic-chemical and technological processes.
• Plasma electrolytic oxidation (PEO) coatings on aluminum and magnesium alloys created in aqueous solution and molten salt electrolytes.
• Solid oxide fuel cell investigation.
• Metal alloys strengthening by nanoparticles.
• Ink-jet printed thin layers.