Check the list below! we might have an idea to offer!
Hardware will be offered upon request
The challenge is to understand how this program works, and add to it a new computational-geometry algorithm, such as: finding a shortest hamiltonian path, finding a largest blocked circle, dividing a polygon to equi-area parts, etc.
- Contributing to a beautiful software with many worldwide users.
- Cooperating with many worldwide software developers.
- Contributing to an open-source project greatly improves your CV.
- Downloading, compiling and running such a large software-system is itself a project.
- Understanding how it works is another project. So, even a single addition could be considered a great achievement.
Because they become available, cheap and have improved performance, they make it possible to perform many useful tasks, but may pose a safety and security hazard. In the proposed project we will refer to the situation in which a skimmer tries to protect a certain area from another skimmer.
In the first stage of the proposed project we will try to create an application in which the hovercraft reaches autonomously to a certain point in a space where a static target (eg ball or balloon) is located. A system of cameras identifies the target location and directs the skimmer to the same point. The project is based on hardware (cameras and remote) that will be available to participants.
If you didn't find an idea, we might be able to provide you!