“Browser” – a person browsing the site
“User” – a person who uses the services of the site and provides details and/or information of his own accord
- For Browsers’ information, it is hereby clarified that by filling out application forms located on some of the website’s pages (such as registration, receipts, payments, etc.), the information that the Browser chooses to enter by free will and consent is collected by the Ariel University website. The details are given to Ariel University upon confirmation of the form(s), but the Browser will not be personally identified on the site while browsing it.
- Information provided and stored by Ariel University’s Information Management System (hereinafter: the “Databases”) solely serves Ariel University for the purpose of handling inquiries or contacting applicants for university studies. This information serves as the basis for improved services for applicants and students. The University shall take reasonable measures to protect the privacy of the User in accordance with the provisions of the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981, and in order to prevent the transfer of information to third parties. Storage of information will be according to the law.
- The University or anyone acting on its behalf shall be entitled to use the Database for the following uses:
- Sending e-mails to the Browser, including updates about the site and/or registration on the site and/or other relevant details for browsing the site.
- Conducting statistical studies of browsing habits and characteristics. These will not specify personal details and/or details identifying the Browser.
- Transferring to third parties information accumulated in the Database, provided that this information does not include personal details that may identify the user, such as name and address, except in cases where a court order allows Ariel University to provide such information to a third party and/or for the purpose of clarifying a dispute or claim regarding use of the site where disclosure of your personal information is required. for the purpose of the site where disclosure of your personal information is required.
- Any other use shall be in accordance with the law and/or according to an agreement with the Browser to register on the site, as Ariel University deems fit.
- It is hereby clarified that the information shall not be transferred to a third party or to other parties that are not part of Ariel University, except for suppliers who have business relations with Ariel University for providing various services such as SMS, direct mail, e-mails, etc. These suppliers are obligated by virtue of agreements with them to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of the information.
- The Browser hereby declares and undertakes that the information he provides on the site will be correct and accurate.
- Ariel University maintains contact with applicants by e-mail and updates them in services and marketing information related to the University. Mail recipients may cancel this option and stop accepting it at any time.
- Ariel University maintains contact with applicants by e-mail and updates them about services and marketing information related to the University. At all times, mail recipients may cancel this option and stop accepting it.
- Ariel University implements state-of-the-art information security systems and procedures. These systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized penetration, but do not provide absolute security. Therefore, the University does not guarantee that its services will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
- Ariel University may, at its sole discretion, deny access to the site’s activities and services to the site in the event of unlawful use and/or false and/or negligent registration on the site, without derogating from any other remedy available to Ariel University under any law.
- Ariel University reserves the right to terminate and/or cancel the activity on the entire site or on parts of the site, temporarily/permanently, at any time for upgrades / updates / repairs / adjustments due to disruptions, availability and correctness / malfunctions / failures on the Internet or on the telephone network. The Browser will have no claim for this against the Ariel University.
- In the event that Ariel University fails to provide services on the site, for any reason whatsoever, the User will not be entitled to any compensation and/or indemnification of any kind.