Candidates who have obtained and submitted the agreement of an academic advisor for their proposed research to the School of Graduate Studies should submit the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Diplomas and final grade transcripts must be certified either by a public notary or by apostille. Original documents must be presented to the School of Graduate Studies upon arriving in Israel.
- Application form
- Notarized copies of bachelor’s and master’s degree diplomas
- Notarized copies of final bachelor’s and master’s degree grade transcripts
- PDF copy of thesis
- Two academic recommendation letters describing the candidate’s qualifications for PhD studies
- Curriculum vitae (CV) outlining professional experience
- English language proficiency:
- Official IELTS test score – minimum grade of 6.5 for students who did not previously study at an academic institution where English was the official language of instruction.
- If the master’s degree was granted by an institution where English is the official language of instruction, please provide an official letter from that institution stating as such.
- PhD Advising Agreement Form
- Copy of foreign passport
- Passport photo
- List of publications
- Registration fee payment receipt