- International and local students are welcome to apply.
- Applicants (Israeli and non-Israeli citizens) should hold or be entitled to an undergraduate/BA or graduate/Master’s degree, Ph.D, or be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in at least their second-year of study.
- Degrees and studies from all natural and social sciences programs are acceptable.
Total tuition for the full program (6 credits, 3 courses) is $2000. There is an additional, non-refundable $100 application fee.
The tuition covers the courses, full-day study tours, health insurance, fully equipped dormitories and extracurricular activities. It does not cover other expenses, such as personal expenses and flights.
To apply for a partial program (one or more courses), please contact us via email.
Students will receive a university issued transcript listing courses and grades upon completion of course requirements.
Registration for the 2019 Summer Program is open. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Early registration is recommended to secure places in the program. (The number of places is limited!). Visas to Israel should be arranged, if necessary.
Registration closes on June 22nd, 2019.
- A completed online application form.
- A short explanation about your interest in the program (English or Hebrew).
- Copies of BA/undergraduate or Masters/graduate diplomas, or transcripts for current undergraduate students (English or Hebrew).
- An updated current resume (English or Hebrew).
- Copy of Israeli ID or of the first page of passport (for non-Israeli citizens).
- Please attach all application documents to one email.
- The $100 registration fee must be submitted with the application in order to insure processing.
The Ariel University Tuition Office accepts payment via PayPal.
- A 70% refund will be given for cancellations received by May 27, 2019.
- A 50% refund will be given for cancellations received by June 14, 2019.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made after June 15, 2019.
Note: Tuition paid to Ariel University through PayPal or other forms of bank transfer are subject to fees and commissions that are beyond the control of Ariel University. The amount of any refund made will be based on the actual tuition fee received by the University after deduction of transfer and bank fees incurred in issuing the refund.
Traveling to Israel:
Student Housing at AU – check out our student dormitories – http:// www.ariel.ac.il/student-housing
Visa – Before applying, please determine whether you need a visa to enter Israel in order to calculate the timing of your application submission.
Visitors from many countries do not require visas to enter Israel, but if you do need a visa, it is advisable to apply early. If you encounter delays or problems in obtaining a visa, please contact us.
Flight Ticket – We recommend purchasing a flight ticket to Israel only after receiving official notice of acceptance to the program.
For more information: AUSBS@ariel.ac.il ✉