The MBA program at Ariel University (AU) is designed to develop students’ comprehensive view of management and prepare them to work effectively in managerial positions in business, government and NGOs. The program follows accepted MBA curricula at leading business schools in Israel and abroad and enables participants to succeed in a variety of fields, in Israel and anywhere in the world.
The program is designed for English-speaking students. The first year of studies is conducted in English, gradually switching to Hebrew as students learn the language, including Hebrew business terminology. In the second year, classes are taught in Hebrew, although most of the required readings are in English.
This two-year (six-semester) program leads to a fully-accredited Israeli master’s degree, while giving you the opportunity to immerse yourself in Israeli life.
The program includes:
- Full scholarship for standard university tuition
- Stipend of 400 NIS per month, for months 7-24
- Personal guidance by a counselor and a program coordinator
- Enriching and exclusive cultural activities for participants in the program
- Full access to AU’s modern facilities, including the library, sports center and cultural center
For further information about the curriculum and validation of your undergraduate diploma, contact email@example.com or 0526696389