Internationalization and expansion of global ties are strategic goals rooted in the Vision of Ariel University.
Ariel University’s short-term goals for international development include:
- To formulate, develop, build and strengthen the concept of internationalization in various spheres;
- To promote international academic collaborations;
- To impart international skills and abilities to students, researchers and university faculty and staff;
- To increase the number of international students at Ariel University.
International collaborations at Ariel University are overseen by the Office of the Vice Rector, Prof. Mally Shechory-Bitton. Dr. Hanna Artsi, the designated Inter-university Collaborations Coordinator, handles international connections.
- Consolidating all existing information on international relations and follow-up of various initiatives.
- Collecting and organizing information about the international activity underway at the university, receiving periodic reports from the parties involved and relaying the information to stakeholders.
- Liaising with key university divisions: Research & Development, School of Graduate Studies, Academic Secretariat, Spokesperson Communication office and the Marketing Division.
- Attending to inquiries/requests/challenges, in coordination with those involved, and the nature of the proposed/existing relationship.
- Handling collaboration and memorandum of understanding (MOU) agreements.
- Addressing proposals and opportunities from international sources.
To explore the opportunities for collaboration with Ariel University or to propose new initiatives, please contact Dr. Hanna Artsi at firstname.lastname@example.org.